This is a recipe that my mom showed me. It's tastes great, it's easy to make, and it's very healthy.
- A can of chickpeas
- 2 scoops of sweet relish (substitute normal relish and either maple syrup or honey)
- A small spoonful of capers
- Some chopped red onion
- One stalk chopped celery
- 2 or 3 scoops of tahini
- Mash about half of the chickpeas.
- This gives the salad a softer/finer texture.
- This is much easier with a mortar and pestle.
- Mix in everything else except the tahini.
- Add and mix in Tahini a little at a time until the salad comes to your desired texture.