$0 Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 112 cookies. Based on the Neiman Marcus recipe, but you can have this one for free.
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 5 cups blended oatmeal
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 24 oz chocolate chips
- 3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
- Blend oatmeal into coarse flour. Set it aside for later.
- Cream butter and sugar (both the white and brown sugar).
- Slowly mix in eggs and vanilla to form emulsion.
- Mix together with flour, blended oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Mix in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 375 °F.