Improved No-Bake Cookies
A plant-based and low fat version of no-bake cookies. Though it still has tones of sugar.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 heaping spoonfuls coco powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 heaping knifeful peanut butter (I don't know. Like 2 or 3 tablespoons.)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- Mix sugar, coco powder, and almond milk in a pan.
- Heat and stir until the center starts boiling.
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Stirring is not needed now.
- Turn of heat.
- Mix in vanilla and peanut butter.
- It's fine if there are still streaks of peanut butter. Just get it distributed. Mixing in the oats will finish mixing the peanut butter.
- Mix in rolled oats.
- Add more or less to get the thickness you like.
- Do this while it's still hot and it will cook the oats even though the stove is not on.
- Scoop on to plates in modestly sized heaps and serve with a spoon.
- It will likely be a gooey mess when warm. It may harden when it cools.