The Happy Pear's Peanut Satay
I got this recipe from a video by
The Happy Pear. It’s a better sauce for
my peanut lettuce noodles than
the one I came up with.
- 240 g peanut butter (can substitute powdered peanut butter to reduce fat
content, add more water to compensate)
- 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 6 Tbs tamari
- 6 Tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chilly powder
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- about 120 ml water
- Mix together everything except the water.
- Gradually mix in water until you reach the consistency you want.
- Adding water a little bit at a time makes it easier to mix.